Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

bike ride speech

Oftentimes, when I ride my bikes I have ideas coming out of my mind and then I speak them out loud. No one can hearing them but sometimes I am impressed by those crazy ideas and my speech. 
Here are some. 

"I am very happy to be here for my thesis defense. I remembered the first day when I joined in Bruno's lab that Brian asked me about my level of computer knowledge and then he said that I was going to face a steep learning curve. I am glad that I climbed that learning curve and that now I acknowledge the power of programming.  Computers and programmings have helped me to get calculations and repeating tasks done over the past years. Man, how much do I wish my brain could be powerful like that. However, I do think that human brains are far smarter than computers because computers are programmed by humans. "

No comments:

Post a Comment