Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

inspirtations

The Apple company held a show for iPhone6, Apple watch and the new OS. I surprisingly followed the show. "Surprisingly" because I am not a fan of using phones in general, let alone this fancy smart phone. On that day, the website for the live show was flooded. I experienced bad Internet connections, poor sound and image quality of the live show. I gave up watching it, instead, I watched Mr. Steve Jobs keynote speech for iPhone 1.

He was very passionate about his product. Passion is not the thing that attracts me but confidence. He pointed out how bad design the smart phones in the market were and then introduced the Apple iPhone. It's full of humor, confident, passion and of course selling power. He knew the phone market well enough to make phones that never existed but everyone would like to own. It's all about the new ideas, making them to reality and selling them.

The process of converting imagination to reality may not be that easy. He insisted and made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment